Your wedding photographer
Wedding planning takes a huge amount of time and effort. You may have spent months, even years, planning every detail of your dream day. That’s why it’s so important to book a professional wedding photographer, to make sure neither your hard work nor those precious moments are lost when it’s time for the party to end.
My wedding photography is a mix of reportage, documentary and relaxed styles, which means that I capture the natural flow of the day.
It’s always great to hear back from my brides and grooms how pleased they are that I caught that tender look between them, a tear being wiped away, the look on a groom’s face when he sees his bride for the first time. I remain unobtrusive, so it’s always a wonderful surprise for couples to see the moments they didn’t even know had been photographed.
Because my wife Sara and I work as a full-time team, we have an extremely fast turnaround time without compromising on quality or editing. This enables us to get your photographs to you as soon as a week after your wedding – so you can even look through your online gallery on honeymoon!
Everyone’s different, and it’s important that you find a photographer whose photography style is right for you. Before you make a final decision about your wedding photographer, make sure you check the following:
- That your photographer is a member of a professional organisation like the British Institute of Professional Photographers.
- That he/she has public liability insurance.
- That you can see portfolios of previous real weddings. It will give you an idea of how your wedding story will be told.
- That you click with your photographer. Good chemistry is really important as you have to really trust your photographer on the day.
- If you’re getting married in a church or religious building, make sure your photographer will take the time to find out if there are any restrictions on photography and that they can get the key shots without breaking any rules.
My wedding couples have written some fantastic wedding photography rave reviews you can read them here.
Call me on 01995 602181 for a chat or fill in the enquiry form.