Wedding Photography Prices
Your wedding day doesn’t have to end when the last of the cake crumbs and confetti are swept away. When you book me as your professional photographer, you can jet off on your honeymoon knowing that you’re coming home to stunning images to re-live beautiful memories.
My wedding photography coverage usually begins with morning preparations and concludes with the first dance or beyond! If you’re planning a more intimate mid-week wedding or an out of season winter wedding we could start an hour before your wedding and finish after the wedding breakfast or anything in between! Your stunning wedding photographs will be post produced to an extremely high standard with accurate colour reproduction! No doubt you’ll be desperate to view your wedding images so we aim to deliver them within just two weeks of your wedding day!
A full day’s wedding photography coverage is usually around 10 hours of me photographing the story of your wedding day capturing the little details that you’ve carefully chosen to make your wedding unique to you.
We offer you a bespoke wedding package which has been tailored around your wedding day and can include several custom designed presentation products that will enhance your wedding photographs.
Most couples book me up to 2 years in advance of their wedding and occasionally for the really organised brides 3 years ahead! There are only so many peak season wedding days available so booking early is advisable!
All our couples receive the option to have a FREE Engagement Shoot *
A one hour engagement shoot at a stunning location. The perfect opportunity for us to get to know each other and capture some lovely informal images of the two of you
- A pre-wedding meeting to discuss your wedding plans at your wedding reception venue
- All day photography coverage, I'll be there unobtrusively photographing from you getting ready until the first dance or beyond!
- Unlimited photography
- Professional post production of images with accurate colour reproduction ready for printing and sharing
- Copyright free high resolution photography - supplied in a personalised presentation case on USB flash drive. Share your wedding photographs with family & friends on Facebook or print some, it's up to you. My images look superb enlarged up to A2 on the wall!
- Personal web gallery - View your wedding images online usually within two weeks of your wedding
- Online ordering of prints from our professional lab for the ultimate quality colour reproduction
- All our wedding story book's are designed in house by a professional designer and layout artist
- An enormous selection of beautiful handcrafted wedding story book's with a wide variety of covers available in a range of sizes
* The Engagement Shoot is complimentary and as such has no financial implication and so cannot be substituted for other services and or products.
If you'd like to meet me to chat about your wedding photography we could meet up over a coffee. If you're not local perhaps we could Skype or FaceTime each other. Booking me is really easy a deposit of £250 and a signed contract secures your wedding date.
What happens next?
If you'd like an engagement shoot we'll check diaries and arrange a date, this can be soon after booking me. Around four weeks before your big day we'll meet-up at your wedding venue to discuss ideas and details of your wedding day. I'm always contactable by email or by phone so if you have any ideas or questions about your wedding photography just contact me.
On the day of your wedding I'll arrive in plenty of time to capture the day as it unfolds.
To find out more, call me on 01995 602181, on my mobile 07779 719356 or fill in the contact us form.
I'd love to hear from you
I mostly photograph weddings in Lancashire, The Lake District and Cheshire. I'm also available for nationwide and destination weddings.
Contact Us Form